Lambrusco Salamino of S.Croce Semi-Sweet
Protected Designation of Origin
Grape production area: Carpi area, mostly the Santa Croce locality.
Grapes: Lambrusco Salamino, single grape wine.
Vinification: in red, with cold maceration. Fermentation at controlled temperature.
Prise de Mousse: Natural Fermentation, Charmat method.
Appearance and sensory characteristics: sparkling wine, ruby red color, typical fruity scent, delicately semi-sweet.
Alcohol strength: 8°
Food pairing and serving: Great when paired with local Emilian cuisine.
Serving temperature: 8 ° – 10 °C
WINNING AWARDS IN THE LAST 3 YEARS
- Gold Medal– Concours International et Guides Des Vins GILBERT & GAILLARD 2019
- Silver Medal – World Competition in Brussels
- Silver Medal – International Competition wine and spirit competition 2019
- Bronz Medal– IWSC London
- Gold Medal– World Competition in Brussels
- Gold Medal – 56° National competition wines Pramaggiore
- Score 90/100 – VINITALY 5 Star Wine book 2017
- Merit Diploma – Competition “Matilde di Canossa e Terre di Lambrusco”
- Mention of excellence – GUIDA PROSIT ONLINE by ONAV
- Gold Medal – International Competition Selection of Mayor
- Merit Diploma – 2° EnoLions 2015
- Gold Medal – 54° National competition wines Pramaggiore