Lambrusco Di Sorbara
Protected Designation of Origin
Grape production area: Soliera and Sorbara area in the Modenese lowlands.
Grapes: Lambrusco di Sorbara, single grape wine.
Vinification: short cold maceration, Fermentation at controlled temperature.
Prise de Mousse: Natural Fermentation, Charmat method.
Appearance and sensory characteristics: sparkling, pale ruby colour, fragrance of violets, dry, pleasant, slightly acid flavour.
Alcohol strength: 11°
Food pairing and serving: excellent with typical Emilian cuisine.
Serving temperature: 10° – 12°C
WINNING AWARDS IN THE LAST 3 YEARS
- Gold Medal – 56° National competition wines Pramaggiore
- Merit Diploma – 23° Vinitaly International Competition
- Merit Diploma – Competition “Matilde di Canossa e Terre di Lambrusco”
- Gold Medal – 54° National competition wines Pramaggiore
- Review “1 glass” – Italian Wine Guide 2016 Gambero Rosso
- Great Mention – 22nd International Vinitaly Competition